The holiday weekend is officially here, and with it come hundreds of Memorial Day clothing sales. So if you’ve been meaning to refresh your closet for summer, now’s your opportunity to do so without racking up a massive credit card bill. After thoroughly checking out the deals, we can confidently say that these are the best Memorial Day clothing sales we’re likely to see again until Labor Day.
Some of the biggest markdowns we’ve seen so far include Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale, where you can save up to 60% on thousands of styles, J.Crew’s Long Weekend Event, featuring 40% off sitewide and an extra 50% off already-discounted sale items and Everlane’s Memorial Day Weekend Sale, where you can take 30% off select pieces. Browse 25 of the best Memorial Day clothing sales below.
The Best Memorial Day Clothing Sales Happening Now
- Nordstrom: At Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly Sale, you can take up to 60% off clothes, shoes and accessories from designer brands for the whole family.
- Shopbop: Save up to 50% on popular must-haves from Staud, Stuart Weitzman, Ulla Johnson and more during Shopbop’s Designer Sale.
- Good American: Good American has quickly become many shoppers’ go-to brand for denim that fits like a glove. Use code MAY25 to save 25% on all items—including the bestselling Good Legs Jeans.
- Everlane: For those who like to have options, you can shop more than 400 summer styles during Everlane’s Memorial Day clothing sale. Enjoy savings of up to 30% on denim, accessories and more.
- Lululemon: Shop Lululemon’s recently restocked sale section and find your favorite items for less, such as the brand’s beloved leggings for as low as $49.
- J.Crew: Use code WEEKEND to take 40% off your purchase and 50% off already-discounted sale items at the modern preppy retailer.
- Athleta: This holiday weekend, save up to 60% on athleisure and activewear styles at Athleta, plus take an additional 30% off already-discounted sale items.
- Jenni Kayne: If you’re a fan of the effortlessly chic California style, Jenni Kayne is offering 20% off sitewide. Use code MDWEVENT to get the discount.
- Anthropologie: Dresses, resort wear, you name it—shop all your summer fashion essentials at Anthropologie. Enjoy an additional 40% off all sale items.
- Eloquii: Whether you have a beach vacay planned or need a dress for a summer wedding, Eloquii’s Long Weekend Sale may come in handy—with prices starting at just $19. Use code LONGWKND at checkout.
- Madewell: Madewell has earned high praise for its popular styles, though many items don’t come cheap. With code WARMUP, you can save 30% on Madewell shorts, jeans and accessories.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Score options from Alice + Olivia, Cult Gaia, Loeffler Randall and more for up to 70% off at the luxury department store right now.
- Andie: Use code MDWSALE to take advantage of up to 65% off the brand’s swimsuit styles, which are favorites of celebrities and fashion influencers.
- Net-A-Porter: During Net-A-Porter’s Memorial Day Weekend Sale, shoppers can save up to 50% on all things designer. Pick up deals on brands like Marni, Oscar De La Renta and Tom Ford.
- Levi’s: Denim never goes out of style, which makes Memorial Day Weekend a great time to shop Levi’s annual Summer Sale. Enjoy 40% off sitewide.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Abercrombie has reinvented itself over the past few years, making trendy pieces that go viral on TikTok. Browse its Summer Kickoff Event to save 20% on just about everything on the site.
- SAME: If your swimsuit collection is in desperate need of a refresh, SAME is offering discounts on fashion-forward pieces this holiday weekend.
- Yitty: Lizzo’s size-inclusive brand Yitty has been breaking boundaries since its 2022 launch, offering shapewear, athleisure and more for sizes 6XL to XS. This weekend, the brand is offering 65% off for new VIP members sitewide.
- Girlfriend Collective: Enjoy 20% off when you spend $125 or more on Girlfriend Collective’s sustainably-made activewear.
- Rent The Runway: Now’s your chance to save $120 on three months of RTR’s 10-item rental plan. Enter code SUMMERSTYLE to get the deal.
- Adidas: Get up to 55% off men’s, women’s and kids’ styles with code SAVINGS.
- Amazon: Amazon’s Memorial Day sale features thousands of clothes, shoes and accessories for up to 68% off.
- Bandier: Shop over 300 activewear and loungewear styles at up to 40% off at Bandier.
- Solid & Striped: The swimwear brand is giving shoppers 25% off almost everything on its site with code MDW25.
- Paige: Code SUMMER23 will score you 20% off all of Paige’s trendy clothing and denim.
Is Memorial Day Weekend A Good Time To Shop Clothing Sales?
Yes, Memorial Day weekend is one of the best times of the year to shop clothing sales. It’s typically your best chance to find markdowns on summer clothes, shoes, accessories and swimsuits until Labor Day. So if a deal catches your eye, it’s probably worth adding to your cart.
How Can I Find The Best Memorial Day Clothing Deals?
As you browse this weekend’s best sales, keep an eye out for brands that rarely go on sale—like Jenni Kayne and Solid & Striped. Memorial Day weekend is a rare opportunity to save on the pieces you’ve been coveting from those stores. To make sure you’re truly getting the best deal, you can also do a quick Google search of the item name to make sure it’s not discounted even further elsewhere since there are so many sales taking place right now—or watch this space, since we continually update our Memorial Day sales coverage.
For even more savings opportunities, head over to our Memorial Day coupon page to check out the deals from some of our favorite brands.